Aaaaaand....I'm back.

It's been about 3 years since I last posted...and a lot has happened since then. I started dating a good friend, and we got married 6 months later. Besides adjusting to marriage, I finished an engineering degree and have settled into my job! And my wife and I have moved twice on top of that. We also lost 3 loved ones in the last 3 months.

Lots of life. Lots of death. Lots of change.

Now that the dust is settling, I find myself thinking about potential blog posts again.

So I'm going to jump on board the blog scene once more! Stay tuned for new posts, and God bless!

Comments

  1. Wow David, that's a lot of change in a short time. Sorry to hear of the recent losses. It can really rock your boat when they come so close together.

    I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts as you blog again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Doing Politics Biblically Looks Like

When We Let Our Sexuality Define Us

What I learned: A year without sugar...